Merge 'n Clean Meshes
Clean-up, flatten and merge multiple mesh items down to a single mesh item layer. This feature is ideal for merging multiple items after importing polylines or other geometry.
How to use...
- Select one or more mesh items
- Check options
- Click “Apply - Merge Mesh Items”
- Remove Original Items
- Delete the original mesh item selection after the merging is completed.
- Centre to World Origin
- Centre the geometry around the origin after the merging is completed.
- Merge Verts: 0.1mm
- After the mesh items are merged, vertices within 0.1mm will be merged using modo's built-in merge tool.
- Remove One Point Polys
- After the mesh items are merged, polygons that contain one vertex (these are valid in modo) will be deleted.
- Remove Floating Vertices
- After the mesh items are merged, vertices that are not part of a polygon will be deleted.
- Flatten Vertices
- After the mesh items are merged, vertices can be flatten to a given axis. In the case of imported polylines, this will ensure that all vertices lie on the designated ground plane.
- Apply: Merge Mesh Items
- Merge the selected mesh items.