Generate a vertical or horizontal stack of slat-shaped/rectangular polygons to give the appearance of blinds behind a window, which is suitable for exterior arch-viz shots.
How to use…
- Select one mesh item
- Select the top and bottom polygon from the rear of a Sash or Casement window.
- Set options
- Click “Apply”
- Vertical blinds work best for offices and buildings that have tall windows.
- This tool can be used with both vertical and roof window polygons.
- Only supports rectangular polygons.
- Selected polygons must be quads i.e. contain only 4 vertices.
- Does not support X-up axis coordinate space.