Align vertices to the first or last selected vertex (point) in a selection, along a single axis or multiple axes.
How to use…
- Click on “Align Vertices” to open the tool's UI
- Select one mesh item
- Select two or more vertices
- Set Mode - align to first or last point
- Select an axis or axes for multiple axes alignment
- Click “Align” for single axis alignment or “Align to Selected Axes” to align to multiple axes
- Align the selected vertices to the first or last selected vertex (point).
- Single Axis Align: Axis
- Axis selection for single axis (1D) alignment.
- Single Axis Align: Align
- Apply a 1D (single axis) alignment to the selected vertices.
- Axes Align: X, Y, Z
- Selection for axes alignment. Select one or more for 1D, 2D or 3D alignment.
- Axes Align: Align to Selected Axes
- Apply the alignment. Move the vertices.
- Selected vertices must be part of a single mesh item layer.