How to Install
Installing mARCH is as simple as copying one folder to your modo user scripts folder. Follow the instructions below and/or watch our handy video guide.
- Open MODO
- From the main menu, select System > Open User Scripts Folder
- Copy the mARCH-701 or mARCH-801 folder to the User Scripts Folder
- Close MODO
- Open MODO and mARCH is ready for use.
Where is the User Interface?
mARCH's UI is accessed via the tab named “mARCH”, which is located within modo's model tools panel, below the UV tab, on the left hand side of the interface.
If you cannot see mARCH's user interface after restarting modo, then it's likely that either (1) you have placed the mARCH folder in the wrong directory or (2) you are using mARCH with the wrong version of modo - check if your current modo version is compatible with mARCH.
Follow the step-by-step install instructions as normal, but at step 3 delete the old mARCH folder prior to copying the new one across to your user scripts folder.
How to Install the Mesh Presets
- Open MODO.
- From the main menu select System > Open Content Folder.
- Navigate to Assets > Meshes and copy the “mARCH Meshes” folder to it.
There are a few things that you should not do when installing or using mARCH. If you choose to ignore these instructions, then you do so at your own risk:
- Please do not remove any files from the mARCH folder;
- Please do not rename or otherwise change any of the files in the mARCH folder;
- Please do not alter mARCH's user interface/forms. Doing so will bake changes into your main modo config and will cause issues with future updates;
- Please do not use “File > Add Plug-in...” when installing mARCH.