Extrude to Point Heights
- Extrude walls to match the heights of features in polyline drawings or plans; e.g. to match the height of window openings, door openings and the tops of walls.
Extrude selected polygons in one mesh item to the heights of selected vertices in another mesh item.
- Select two mesh items
- In the first mesh item, select the polygons that you want to extrude.
- In the second mesh item, select one or more vertices in any order.
- Click on the “Extrude to Point Heights” button.
Please note that this tool now runs directly from the mARCH tool bar and no longer opens a separate palette window as shown in the video, below,
- You can select the vertices in any order as they are sorted by height before the polygon extrusion takes place.
- Does not support X-up axis coordinate space; Switch to Y-up or Z-up axis before using this script.