- Create the impression of blinds hanging behind a window (not suitable for close-ups).
Generates a vertical or horizontal stack of slat-shaped (rectangular) polygons behind a window.
- Select one mesh item
- Select the top and bottom polygon from the rear of a Sash or Casement window.
- Set options
- Click “Apply”
- Vertical blinds work best for offices and buildings that have tall windows.
- This tool can be used with both vertical and roof window polygons.
- Script only supports creation of simple rectangular polygons.
- The selected top and bottom polygons at the rear of the window must be quads; i.e. each polygon must have 4 vertices.
- Does not support X-up axis coordinate space - switch to Y-up or Z-up before using this tool.